The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) offers rental assistance at the Lago de Plata Apartments for all eligible applicants. Below is a link for the HUD required application for housing in our community. This is a printable document that you may complete and bring with you when applying in person.
All applications must be completely filled out and those documents listed below must accompany your paperwork at the time of application. We apologize, but incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please make certain the following documents are included with your application.
- Current Drivers License or Texas Identification Card for all applicants 18 years of age or older
- Social Security card for all adult applicants and children in
- Birth certificates for all adult applicants and children in
- Proof of current income (Check stubs, Social Security, SSI, TANF, Child Support, etc.)
- Information on last three years of residency, complete with landlord name, address and phone number
- Complete name and address of your child care provider (if applicable)
As provided by HUD guidelines, all applicants will be subject to background and credit check. We will contact you as soon as the application process has been completed to discuss your move-in date and requested unit availability.
We look forward to having you as a resident of Lago de Plata Apartments.